- Navigate to WordPress Admin Dashboard →Gravity booking → Settings.
- You are on the Settings page click on Google Calendar.
- Once the Admin clicks on the Google Calendar a side bar will appear.
NOTE : Admin must enable and Sync Google Calendar to view the dynamic field.
- After syncing Google Calendar the admin can select the desired checkboxes of the Fields to be synced with Google Calendar.
- Click on the Save button.
- Log in with the staff and create an Appointment for the Customer from the Staff’s end.
- Create an Appointment for the customer from the Staff’s end and click submit.
- Once submitted, the user can view the appointment and its synced details of the Customer on the Staff’s Calendar.
- Log in with the Customer and create an Appointment.
- Click Submit button
- Once Submitted a new page will appear , click the Add To Google Calendar link.
- After clicking a new page will appear where the user needs to select his Google Account or Login with Google Account.
- Once clicked a new page will appear select Advanced.
- Click Go to your website.
- A new page will appear by clicking the Continue button.
- Now the user can view the appointment and its synced details of the Staff on the Customer’s Calendar.